*De:* KH6TY <kh...@comcast.net>
*Para:* digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
*Enviado:* miƩ,24 febrero, 2010 00:31
*Asunto:* Re: [digitalradio] Consensus? Is ROS Legal in US?`

Jose,
"
You will have to disclose the algorithm that determines the spreading on ROS (independent of the data), or bandwidth expansion, if that is actually used. You will have to convince technical people that will show your new description to our FCC that your original description was wrong and prove it by revealing your code. I think this is the only way to get the FCC opinion reversed. You now have a difficult task before you, but I wish you success, as ROS is a really fun mode.

73 - Skip KH6TY

jose alberto nieto ros wrote:
Is legal because ROS is a FSK modulation.