Yes, the chopping of the SSB voice is very similar to what the second half of the MT63 signal sounds like. Next week, we'll try MT63 and just compare the sounds to SSB phone over the air.

Thanks for the simulation!

If you get a chance, please run Contestia against Olivia and see if you get any difference in print.

73 - Skip KH6TY

Tony wrote:
[Attachment(s) <#TopText> from Tony included below]