From: H Stang <wd4...@comcast.net>
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, May 18, 2010 2:42:37 PM
Subject: Re: [digitalradio] ALE 400

Chuck,
I saw your email and went to 14074 but didn't hear or see you.  Band was ruff.
just finished two ALE 400 QSO's with KEIAF AND WB2LMV.  QSB aplenty. I am in
the same mode of trying to figure it out.  It is getting a little easir.. I
have made 5 ALE400 contacts in the last two days. I may have to adjust my
screen colors (Multipsk) where I type, it sends. If that can be done.  They are
both red, and it has been confusing me.  Also in QSB there appears to be a
constant resending of the typed material till it gets it correct.  not sure but
it seems that way.  WB2MLV made a comment about that.  So more study.

 Good luck.

Hal Stang
WD4MDA
Hellschrieber #: FD 2599