Howard,

There is no installer, so why should there be an unistaller! Please read the Multipsk help to understand how simple it is to run Multipsk. You can "install" it in a directory, or just run multipsk.exe from the unzipped folder. Nothing could be simpler, and even "installers" sometimes get it wrong. I prefer the Multipsk approach, because there is nothing to go wrong, regardless of what your computer system configuration is.

With all due respect, I think you have it backwards - Multipsk is the MOST "professional" software available to us as amateurs- more modes than any, and all work well. You have ALE400 and RSID, both of which were invented by the author and both work without a hitch.

Please get it right - just say you don't personally like the GUI, but to claim the software is "unprofessional", just because the presentation is different from other PSK31 or multimode programs, is completely wrong, in my opinion. However, if you feel that way, please consider that we all are AMATEURS, not "professionals" and Multipsk is FREE for AMATEUR use - not for sale like many other PSK31 and multimode programs, many written by professionals in the programming or computer field.

As you say, you can't get past the GUI to use the program. That is sad, because you are missing out on all the fun using ALE400 and RSID, as well as other programs in Multipsk that are not in any other ham program.

73 - Skip KH6TY

Howard Z wrote:
Hmmm,

Where the uninstaller?
Oh, he doesn't seem to have one.
I suppose he can't imagine anyone ever wanting to uninstall his software?

This is the most unprofessional software I have ever seen.

Howard