Hello,

Once "Answer" pushed, if it is not a selective call, Multipsk must detect
the CQ and automatically transmits to establish the handshaking with the
"Master".

If you did not transmit, it means that the CQ was not decoded.

Here are some hints:

- It is strongly recommended to calibrate the sound-card: click on the
"Adjustments" menu button, then select the "Determination of the RX/TX
sound-card sampling frequencies" option and push on the "Determination of
the 48 KHz RX sampling frequency (test on 3 minutes)" button. At the end of
the test, click on "Return",
Note about the sound level ("Level" indication in % at the top of the
screen): an AF level superior or equal to 10 % is OK. About 50 % is ideal
(but not critical). In case of very low AF level, select "16 bits" in the
"Determination of the RX/TX sound-card sampling frequencies" option
("Adjustments" menu button),

Check this and try again.

73
Patrick