I would be interested to know if Linux even supports these cheap USB sound
devices? I did run Linux in the shack for a while and unfortunately sold one of
the original RigExpert devices because it wasn't usable under Linux and at the
time I though I wouldn't revert back to Windows. But in the end I did as apart
from Fldigi most of the ham software on Linux is second rate compared to that
available for Windows and I got fed up at not being able to try some newly
announced thing that came only in a Windows version.

Julian, G4ILO