  From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:digitalra...@yahoogroups.com]on
Behalf Of my_call_is_ac4m
  Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2010 9:05 PM
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Subject: [digitalradio] Re: CMSK63

  I am on 80m right now on 3587 zero beat freq calling , I hope the
Europeans will listen. I will be here till 0200z That is 3586 USB VFO
+1000hz There was a RTTY net around 3588

  --- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "my_call_is_ac4m" <kf4...@...> wrote:

  > I will be on 80m tonight using CMSK63 then switching to 31 after contact
just to see for myself how well this mode does under noisy conditions I will
be active on 3.587 tone frequency at 0100z but I have a few question does
his software have Macro commands like other software? And what is up with
the sample rate control? Is that for TX offsets?