Hi folks,

There seems to be a fair bit of misinformation around regarding the new CMSK
mode for LF/MF. I recommend you go back to my web site, read all about it,
download the latest version, then READ THE HELP FILE CAREFULLY.

www.qsl/net/zl1bpu/CMSK/cmsk.htm

The mode is not intended for HF, and I won't answer questions regarding its use
there (use MFSK16 or DominoEX please!), but I am willing to respond to
questions about its use on 2200, 600 or 160m.

Pay particular attention to getting the sampling rate correct, especially on
CMSK8, which is intended for beacon rather than QSO applications. You can
expect it to take a while to get the tuning correct, and for text to appear,
since the CMSK8 mode has long latency. This is a price you pay for narrow
bandwidth and high sensitivity.

Once documentation is complete, we'll offer the mode for inclusion in
multi-mode software such as FLDIGI and HRD, but for now the features may seem a
bit limited, and that's on purpose.

73,
Murray ZL1BPU
Co-designer, CMSK