Well it seems the software at least in the beta version has a few bugs. like
the buffer is not being dumped like it should and then after hitting f10 you
might decide to erase what you want to send it seems afterwards it will not
send anything or at least it is not showing you it is being sent , I also
notice you can not add any words while transmitting like you forgot to put in a
word type of thing when typing it seems to just skip right over it. the S/N
seems to be very wrong on measurement -55 DB hmmm I don't think so , Hopefully
the bugs will be addressed and fixed.

The copy seemed to be pretty good with strong to marginal signals with a S6 avg
QRN noise with higher peaks like +10db over S9