Hi John.

Yes! HF packet is still very much in use, at least in the USA and Canada. We
call ourselves Network 105 and we had a recent article in QST magazine.

Our frequency is 14103.2 mark, 14103.4 space.

To use a PK-232 set the following parameters:

HBAUD: 300
PACLEN: 60
MAXFRAME: 1
FRACK: 5
DWAIT: 0
SLOTTIME: 10
PERSIST: 63
PPERSIST: ON
VHF: OFF
WIDE: OFF

We use the network for ragchewing and personal mailboxes mainly. We have
approximately 35 nodes and you are welcome to check out our yahoo group:

73

Sholto
K7TMG