There  was a  set of e-prom  up  grades  .. my pk232 is one issue  short of the
 final  build .. pactor-2 , may be packtor-3 was in the  final  prom , I know I
had to  add  a  daughter board  to  mod it to the pk232-mbx ..its still  linked
to the pc (now via a  usb-serial cable, as pc has moved on) and get's  the  odd
 run, last was amtor on 80 with the  skanti trp-5000 , shack  sounds like a
clock   repair  shop  with  all the relays clicking ..keeps the  typing speed
even hi... waiting  for  packet on 10  to  return .. 10 logical qso's with
routing at once using the  dos  prog ..now that  was  real data G..