John Becker wrote:
> Sorry Dan your about one mouse click to late.
> I already gave it away to a good home.
>
> But my 2nd SCS TNC with pactor 3 is still up on the selling block.
> No longer need it since I pulled all the stuff out of the pick up truck.
> (see QRZ dot com profile photo)
>
> John, W0JAB
>

> At 10:57 AM 9/4/2010, you wrote:
>

>> If no one wants your PK-232, I would like to play with it. Would pay
>> shipping.
>> Dan WD5CND

idle curiosity but when you said PK232 (never was more than Pactor 1), I
turned off my attention as I already have one.  But now it seems to have
mutated into a PACTOR 3??? TNC.   how does that happen?

has timewave brought out a PK232 with Pactor 3 and I have not heard about it?

seems like you were talking about apples to begin with then swapped horses in
mid race to something other than a Timewave TNC.

please explain, I must confess to being old and addlebrained but somehow I
had enough snap to get more confused than usual.<G>

thanks
chas
--
ch...@texas.net   k5dam  Houston, TX