Hello Pedro,

2012/1/21 Pedro <pedl...@gmail.com>

> Hi Charles
>

> Charles-H. Schulz wrote
> >
> > - if the icon was changed (I don't think it has, my 3.5 beta still has
> the
> > floppy icon on the mac) then it means someone provided a replacement
> icon.
> >

> It certainly has under Windows.

Hmm... it does not make sense (not what you say, but what's going on),
because we don't ship different icons -under the same iconset- on different
platforms. I do believe you, but would you be so kind as taking a
screenshot of your screen and post it somewhere (flickr, imgur) as this
list does not support attachments? I can do that as well on my side.

> Charles-H. Schulz wrote
> >
> > Again I don't remember it was the case, but changes do not occur though
> > discussion, they do occur through effective contribution :-)
> >

> Of course discussion without contribution is just a waste of time, but
> contribution without discussion is anarchy, is it not? :)

Yes and no; the discussion needs to happen on the relevant list or on the
bugzilla and then, it does not need to take long or every item :-)

Best,
Charles.