Hi again Charles

Charles-H. Schulz wrote

> Hmm... it does not make sense (not what you say, but what's going on),
> because we don't ship different icons -under the same iconset- on
> different
> platforms. I do believe you, but would you be so kind as taking a
> screenshot of your screen and post it somewhere (flickr, imgur) as this
> list does not support attachments? I can do that as well on my side.

Of course. Here are the small (Auto) size icons using the Automatic (Tango)
style
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2347109/LO_3.5.0RC1_Small_icons.png

and here are the large size icons
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2347109/LO_3.5.0RC1_Large_icons.png

This is under Windows XP Pro x86 SP3

There is no need for you to do the same.

Charles-H. Schulz wrote

> Yes and no; the discussion needs to happen on the relevant list or on the
> bugzilla and then, it does not need to take long or every item :-)

I agree that discussing every item would be a waste of time and would freeze
such a large project, but changing a symbol that is universally accepted in
any country in the World, under any OS, in any application doesn't seem
something that can be modified without wide acceptance.

Please understand: I don't have a particular fetish with floppy disks. I
just think it that it doesn't make sense to change things that users rely on
just because you can.

Regards,
Pedro