I have never coded in python and even my knowledge of php is
limited(though I can install any script with php). But I see from the
news sites that are built with django, that it has all that i need for
newspaper/media sites. I want to know if I django can be installed in a
hostspace with just an ip like http://22.234.67/~newssite . So that i
can make all the mistakes, try to learn how to use before moving to
qualified domain names. I also wish to know if I can use template
designs from dreamweaver or predesigned from templatemonster to
integrate into django.
Please, the tool am using now for news site is limited compared to what
I see with the news sites built with django. Also how easy is it to use
after installation? I also can pay a token for installation and a
little tweaking(I really dont have much but am willing) when am ready
to host in fully qualified domain.
Please , someone should endeavour to help .Thanks