Hi Jeff,

Yes, I do. It's a default setting.

I've been thinking about the 'django.contrib.flatpages' and the
'django.contrib.sites' modules and in some cases, they are worse than
good.

Maybe I'm facing one of those cases, so I should get ride of those
modules and deploy an "extras" application with just views and
templates but no models (no database).

If someone has some other hints, I'll be glad to listen. Thank you.