On Thu 24/May/2018 20:58:30 +0200 John Levine via dmarc-discuss wrote:

> In article <445884976.7940.1527153118...@appsuite.open-xchange.com> you write:
>>This is actually an area of concern to us: how will small scale operations,
>>like a server that only hosts a handful
>>of mailing lists for local non profits / open source projects / amateur
>>groups etc, be able to be recognized as
>>trusted ARC intermediaries? The big players have reputation systems that
>>could be used for this as well, but what
>>about everyone else?
>
> People at big providers tell me that they're likely to seed a public
> whitelist of ARC forwarders.

Wasn't this tried for SPF already?

Assuming, for the sake of argument, that such a whitelist will be ready right
after ARC's availability, by that time most mailing lists will have adjusted
their From: rewriting so as to work smoothly with DMARC.  Hence, by the "If it
ain't broke, don't fix it" principle, I see no likely looking mass adoption of
ARC+whitelist.  What am I missing?

Best
Ale