On Fri, 25 May 2018, Rolf E. Sonneveld wrote:
I may live in another world or the mailing lists to which I subscribe may be different from the ones you subscribe to, but it is my experience that most mailing lists didn't implement the From rewriting kludge, but instead implemented the 'reject from domains that publish p=reject'.

You definitely live in another world. Even RIPE and the IETF do rewrites now.

Rewriting the From address can be seen as 'breaking the system'.

No kidding. That's why we hope ARC will work well enough that we don't have to.

Regards,
John Levine, jo...@taugh.com, Taughannock Networks, Trumansburg NY