I that I am getting a fair number of messages from outlook.com servers
with ARC headers, which is good.

But I also see that without exception, the ARC-Message-Signatue header
doesn't validate, which is bad.  The bh= appears go be OK.

I don't think it's me, I get the same result with the separately
developed perl and python ARC libraries, and other senders' ARC
headers I've looked at are OK.  The ARC-Seal signature is fine, only
the AMS is bad.

Any idea who we might talk to in order to figure out what's going on?

R's,
John