Yes, Kurt and I have been working closely with the team implementing this.

Currently, AFAIK Microsoft's ARC implementation is internal only and is not
yet expected to interoperate with external systems.

There are conversations in progress about how to apply this in the future;
there will probably be more to speak about at M3AAWG in February.

--

*Seth Blank* | Director, Industry Initiatives
*e:* s...@valimail.com

This email and all data transmitted with it contains confidential and/or
proprietary information intended solely for the use of individual(s)
authorized to receive it. If you are not an intended and authorized
recipient you are hereby notified of any use, disclosure, copying or
distribution of the information included in this transmission is prohibited
and may be unlawful. Please immediately notify the sender by replying to
this email and then delete it from your system.