On 01/01/2020 17:51, John Levine via dmarc-discuss wrote:
I that I am getting a fair number of messages from outlook.com servers
with ARC headers, which is good.

Any idea who we might talk to in order to figure out what's going on?

Yes, I can contact somebody at Microsoft who's in the right area - I'm not certain they'll be available before next week, though. I'll send up a flare and we'll see what happens... If I need samples or more details, I will most likely make contact off-list.

--S.