This is where RUF reports are useful. For AUF reports, you are making an
assumption of fact not in evidence. I think the more reasonable approach
would be o provide a line forlocal policy ovrride (applied) and a line for
no local policy override applied.  If the reporting period is a day (date)
that leaves uncertainty as to when in the reporting period the override
occurred but at least you know the percentage/absolute number(s).

Mike