Yes, it is simple DeMorgan’s Theorem where you use short-circuiting logic.

DMARC says that any FAIL calculated via SPF or DKIM is an overall DMARC
failure.  In standard boolean logic is it an OR condition:

IF SPF FAILS or DKIM FAILS Then Reject.

I hope you can understand this technical implementation detail.

—
HLS