> On Apr 16, 2023, at 11:31 PM, Benny Pedersen <m...@junc.eu> wrote:
>
> Hector Santos skrev den 2023-04-17 05:06:
>
>> Anyway, there are far too much waste in electronic mail, ADSP/DMARC
>> and this quest to resolve its issues, creating more junk, ARC, is not
>> getting anywhere.
>
> ?, spamassassin 4, do something, i use fuglu in prequeue smtpd postfix, works
> for me atleast, it sometimes helps to be a gentoo ebuild maintainer, i still
> like to find proxy maintainers helping me
>
> with arc its sadly appled AFTER mailman have scrampled dkim :/
>
> arc sign/seal should be done on incomming mails, not on outgoing

Thanks for the information.

Just consider your message source. The header overhead is massively complex to
read. It is really a waste on receivers.

The final Auth-Result for your message:

         dkim=pass header.d=ietf.org header.s=ietf1 header.i=ietf.org;
         dmarc=fail policy=none author.d=junc.eu signer.d=ietf.org
(unauthorized signer);
         dkim=pass header.d=ietf.org header.s=ietf1 header.i=ietf.org;
         dmarc=fail policy=none author.d=junc.eu signer.d=ietf.org
(unauthorized signer);
         dkim=fail (DKIM_BODY_HASH_MISMATCH) header.d=junc.eu header.s=default
header.i=@junc.eu;
         dmarc=dkim-fail policy=none author.d=junc.eu signer.d=junc.eu
(originating signer);

One solution is for the junc.eu domain to add an ATPS authorization record for
ietf.org <http://ietf.org/> to the junc.eu <http://junc.eu/> zone:

pq6xadozsi47rluiq5yohg2hy3mvjyoo._atps  TXT ("v=atps01; d=ietf.org;")
to authorize the signer domain ietf.org:

See the wcDMARC wizard:

https://winserver.com/public/wcDmarc

—
HLS