No, I am not referring to that
I want to create an object at first call in memory
that object would be retrievable at second and furthers calls of the plugin, as
long as dovecot is running

On 2024-03-13 16:29, Aki Tuomi via dovecot wrote:
     Not really no. You should use e.g. dict inteface for storing this
     kind of stateful data. When deinit is called the calling core process
     will likely die too.

     Aki

          On 13/03/2024 10:19 EET Joan Moreau <j...@grosjo.net> wrote:

          Keep a pointer in memory retrievable each time a plugin is
          called

          So the plugin keep the memory, not has to restart
          everything at each call

          On 12 March 2024 08:53:38 Aki Tuomi via dovecot