Hello,

I am ssh'ing from Server-A to Server-B. Dropbear client/server is on
Server-A and openssh client/server is on Server-B. ~/.ssh/ncp_key_dropbear
in Server-A is of the correct Dropbear format.

I can ssh from A to B like this:

# cd ~/.ssh

# ssh -i ncp_key_dropbear root@192.168.1.124 -p 22

In Dropbear is it possible in to create a ~/.ssh/config file on Server-A
like this:

Host ncp
        User root
        Port 22
        IdentityFile ~/.ssh/ncp_key_dropbear
        HostName 192.168.1.124

. and then ssh like this?

# ssh ncp

When I do that on a host running OpenWrt I get the error:

root@OpenWrt:~/.ssh# ssh ncp

ssh: Connection to root@ncp:22 exited: Connect failed: Error resolving 'ncp'
port '22'. Name does not resolve

Actually I get the same error even if I change the Port, in the config file,
to 1022 even though the sshd on the remote host is also listening on port
1022.

I CAN set up a config file on Server-B, that has an openssh client, and I
can ssh from B to A like this and it works:

# ssh openwrt

Thank you,

Flex