Hi Sean,

I don't currently have plans to implement a config file, but I'd be happy to
take a patch if someone wants to make it work.
I think it would need to be a separate config file to OpenSSH's, some
unsupported options might be important.

Personally I've tended to make ~/bin scripts to ssh (dbclient) to hosts I use.

Sorry for the noise with the other reply, that was meant to be off-list.

Cheers,
Matt