It's possible to get reasonable radio reception on the FM band. I had a
Honda del Sol conversion with an Elcon DC-DC converter that had reasonable
reception on FM. I actually never gave it a thought. Care had been made to
run cables together, but it wasn't an ideal situation. Half the batteries
were in the trunk and half under the hood, with cables running through the
transmission tunnel. Mike -----Original Message----- From: EV On Behalf Of
nathan christiansn via EV Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2021 6:36 PM To:
ev@lists.evdl.org Cc: nathan christiansn Subject: Re: [EVDL] Radio Noise
Issue Interestingly enough, the noise is coming in on the FM band. I like
Jay's idea of a separate 12v battery and a 2p2t switch - just need to find a
place for the other battery. Thanks for all your suggestions, Nathan