Longtime Europe residents on the list may have better info, and I don't read
every publication, but I haven't seen Tesla all over the media for accidents
here the way it it has been in the US.

If I'm right about that, it could be in part because autopilot is restricted
by law here.  It can change lanes, but only on certain roads.  It's allowed
to make only gradual turns, so I guess just following curves in the road.
The driver can't take his hands off the wheel for very long - apparently an
alarm sounds at 10 or 15 seconds.

Tesla would like to get the laws changed.  But I wonder how popular autonomy
will be here if they do.  Europeans tend to be more active drivers and more
connected to their cars.  I still see (hear) very few ICEVs with automatic
transmissions, except for luxury cars.  Though it must be said that the
Tesla Model 3 and Y are classified as luxury cars.

To reach me, don't reply to this message; I won't get it.  Use my

     In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that
     help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

                                    -- Carl Sagan, "Pale Blue Dot"

HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/