Hmmm,  Dumb question:   Why wouldn't any car that is close enough, respond to
the RF commands?    How do you do it securely and make sure that the "right"
vehicle opens it's doors and latches instead of any car that gets the signal.
Seems tricky on a public charger with lots of cars potentially in close
proximity.

--
Marco Gaxiola
https://ts.la/marco29642