Well, not exactly; NACS is not CCS because CCS also comprises the connector
spec, but the communications CCS uses is DIN 70121, and NACS for NON TESLA
vehicles also uses the exact same signalling; DIN 70121.   Tesla cars NO
NOT use this!  They use the much simpler and more reliable SWC (Single-Wire
CAN) "Supercharger protocol".  This protocol needs NO back-end auth, so
even if a charging station is offline, a Tesla can still charge there, but
a 3rd party CANNOT.   This will mean the much vaunted reliability of NACS
for Teslas will not directly transfer to 3rd party EVs.   Also; not all
supercharger stations have the PLC Modem needed to talk DIN 70121, so they
will remain Tesla-only until they are upgraded.