Uhm, no.  Sorry, you are wrong.  Clearly you are working on assumptions not
actual evidence.

There is no "Blacklist" or "Whitelist".  I have re-enabled supercharging on
over 3000 Teslas since 2015 after Tesla "blacklisted" them.   This is
because the CAR controls the auth, not the supercharger.  If there was this
"blacklist", then all these cars would no longer supercharge.  Prima Facie.

If a Tesla decides it will get supercharging, it does.  Period.   No LTE
connection to the car or the supercharger is needed.   The supercharger
effectively operates as a slave device to the Tesla's BMS.

I have dumps of supercharger code, so I can assure you there is no "list".
  The only thing that happens is the supercharger uploads its logs to
Tesla, when/if it can.  Even if it can't, the station just keeps
operating.  If you don't pay your bill the CAR is what blocks you.

I have never seen a Tesla use DIN 70121 when connected to a supercharger.
It always tries to handshake with SWC first.  The only way it might happen
is if there was a hardware failure blocking SWC.  I have not tested this
scenario.   Tesla has no need to use the inferior PLC because it's much
slower and less reliable.   The way you can tell this is how quickly the
standard supercharge handshake is.  Easily observable compared to the slow
and cumbersome XML over HTTP over TCP/IP over PLC.

Tesla has never publicly released details of the SWC supercharger protocol,
and will likely not.  Again, there is no authentication on this protocol,
so it cannot be used for 3rd party EVs.  Tesla will stick with DIN 70121
for 3rd parties, as most manufacturers have already figured this out.  To
"switch" to NACS, all that's basically needed is to swap the inlet.