This is confusing to me.

1)   Is this "reliability" conversation about communication protocols and
connections at the plug or maintaining a network connection with a payment
processor of some sort or
a  confusing merging of the two independent ideas?
2)  And if people are adopting J3400.....why wouldn't they use the can bus just
like Tesla does?   Why adopt the connector, without adopting the protocols?

   On Saturday, May 18, 2024 at 11:44:57 AM PDT, Peter Thompson via EV