Ian Lynch wrote:
I agree that DLS does not have to be Regicon. However, if there is an
opportunity to have a presence there, even if its just a booth with
enthusiastic volunteers at little or no cost, I can't see a reason not
to do it.

+1. Definitely a booth, if offered to us.

One thing that would be useful would be a set of
professionally produced art work for booths that could be shipped at low
cost to anyone that wanted to attend a show on behalf of OOo.

+1. A longer-term project, but very important. And as the artwork would be re-usable, the cost would be worth it.

Jean