Hello Mark,

PDF link is the same as HTML.

Regards,
Alexey

On 01.06.2020 18:52, Mark Rotteveel wrote:
I have migrated the Firebird 2.5 Language Reference, and it is available for preview on:

HTML: https://firebirdsql.org/file/documentation/html/en/refdocs/fblangref25/firebird-25-language-reference.html PDF: https://firebirdsql.org/file/documentation/html/en/refdocs/fblangref25/firebird-25-language-reference.html

I haven't linked it yet from the documentation page, and I still need to do some changes like removing that incorrect caution we discussed earlier.

This isn't a direct migration: after the migration I touched a lot of things (like syntax blocks) for consistency, and here and there I clarified or corrected some texts.

I had to revert my changes to the padding of the tables in PDF, because it caused rather tight columns in Appendix B.

Mark