It isn't that difficult in Win7 & Vista and you don't have to enable hidden files to access it.

In the Search box, just type "%APPDATA%\FlexRadio Systems"

You will be presented with the folder location in the search results. Click on the FlexRadio Systems folder icon and the PowerSDR folder will appear so you can navigate to the version of your choosing.

-Tim
---
Tim Ellison, W4TME
Internet Systems Admin. & Customer Support Engineer
FlexRadio Systems^(TM)
4616 W Howard Ln Ste 1-150
Austin, TX 78728
Phone: 512-535-4713 Ext. 223
Email: t...@flexradio.com <mailto:t...@flexradio.com>
Web: www.flexradio.com <http://www.flexradio.com>

logo
/Tune In Excitement^(TM)
PowerSDR^(TM) is a trademark of FlexRadio Systems/