I take that trek once, create a shortcut to the wave file, and drag that shortcut to my desktop beside my PowerSDR shortcut. Then to play the file, just double-click on that handy shortcut.

Ron W5RKN

-----Original Message----- From: Steven Hess
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2011 5:36 AM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Location of SDRQuickAudio.wav

Is it just me or does anyone else think that the location and hoops you have
to jump through to get to this file is a bit too much?
Having to set your system to show hidden files to get there just is off
putting and the actual directory is buried pretty deep.
It should not be this hard to access that file to make a copy of it. Yes I
know there is WAVE widget in in PowerSDR but it doesn't copy the file so it
can be emailed off and that is what I want to do.

My two cents .

Steven