From: fpc-pascal <fpc-pascal-boun...@lists.freepascal.org> On Behalf Of Jean
SUZINEAU via fpc-pascal
Sent: Friday, April 9, 2021 7:36 PM
To: fpc-pascal@lists.freepascal.org
Cc: Jean SUZINEAU <jean.suzin...@sfr.fr>
Subject: Re: [fpc-pascal] Directory Tree

(I re-send my mail with different sender, it seem the first one has been
blocked by orange)

I made a short example based on TTreeView with your data at :

https://github.com/jsuzineau/pascal_o_r_mapping/tree/TjsDataContexte/tools/FileTree

You just need to download all the files , open project FileTree.lpi in Lazarus
and hit F9.

You can multi-select with Ctrl+Click and see you select with "Get Selection"
button.