I tried to make a fork of your repository but I could not change off the master
branch,,  I always get an error: Checkout Failed  Cannot checkout to invalid
path 'tools/text_glCAPI\jsLignes.Exclus.txt'  I suspect the / in the path is
the problem because I am on Windows and it can only use \ for the path.. but I
don't know how to fix it, so I just made my own repository of this so I can use
GitHub.
The current version is at  https://github.com/Zaaphod/FileTree

I noticed the time was in hours and minutes, but it's supposed to be in minutes
and seconds, but sometimes it's in hours and minutes and seconds, so I tried to
fix this.. it seems to be fixed ok for the totals, but to fix it I had to put
the extra 0: in front of all my times so they are 0:03:20 instead of 3:20 I was
able to display it the way I want in the totals, but I don't see how to change
how it's displayed in the files.. so they are displaying with the extra 0: now.

Also my input INI File data is not sorted... so I sorted the Tstring list, that
seemed to have worked.

But I noticed the VirtualTreeView is not building the tree correctly.  I am
getting
M:
   Project 1
      File 1
   File 2
   File 3
Project2
   Component1
      Part1
   Part2
Project3
   Part1
Part2
Part3
Part4
Part5
Part6
Part7

It should be
M:
   Project 1
      File 1
      File 2
      File 3
Project2
   Component1
      Part1
      Part2
Project3
   Part1
   Part2
   Part3
   Part4
   Part5
   Part6
   Part7

The TTreeView is correct.  Any ideas why this is?  I'm not sure if I broke
something when I tried to fix the time to minutes and seconds...  or if it has
to do with the INI file not being sorted...

The program takes a while to load with a large datafile,  is there a way to put
up some kind of screen immediately, even just a box that says loading...  just
to let the user know the program was started so they don’t try to start it
again?  Or even more fun.. have a bargraph showing the progress through the INI
file 😊 (something I have absoilutly no idea how to accomplish)

Thanks again for the help with this!

James