Le 04/05/2021 à 01:55, James Richters via fpc-pascal a écrit :

I’ve been noticing odd behavior in Lazarus.. if I stop the program and modify the form, then hit the green arrow… none of my for modifications are shown.. it’s still using the old form.. but if I use the pull down menus to build the project, then I get my new form.Is this normal or do I have some setting messed up in Lazarus?

Very difficult to reproduce for me.
May be you tried to open the lfm file in the editor and tried to modify it by hand ? It's the only way I could get that. In Delphi 7, when you choose to open the dfm in the text editor, Delphi 7 asked you to close the pas file before and  the visual designers.

I copied all the relevant files to another computer to see how they would run… and I noticed that after I run the program, it creates and etc directory, and inside it there is a file called _Configuration.ini which contains one section: [Options] and one entry under that: Chemin_Global=

I have split the unit uEXE_INI (subdirectory pascal_o_r_mapping/02_Units ) and moved the code causing the creation of this entry in a new unit uEXE_INI_Global.

Subdirectory etc is where I usually stores the configuration files. Maybe I will move Configuration.ini to etc/INIPropStorage.ini