I’ve been trying to save more things to the configuration.ini file, I’ve
managed to save my Load Time Variable…  I was just trying to change
SessionProperties myself, but it wouldn’t work if I tried that.. but if I used
object inspector and click ed on SessionProperties and added it to the list
with that, it worked.  I don’t understand why it only works if I pick it from
the list in object inspector… but at least it works now.

but now I’m trying to save the widths of the columns for the two
VirtualStringTrees.

I see the widths in the object inspector under TVirtualStringTree > Header >
Columns Then if I click on the 2 Items I get 0 – File and 1 – Time, and If I
click on one of those I get properties for vst.TVTHeader.Columns[0].width
But when I go to SessionProperteis to add that to the list, all I see is
vst.header but no way to get the array elements.  If I try to add vst.header it
crashes with an exception about the properties.   If I try to add
vst.TVTHeader.Columns[0].width myself to the end of SessionProperties in
ufFileVirtualTree.lfm it doesn’t save or restore it.  I don’t get an entry for
it in configuration.ini at all.

Any ideas how to save and restore the column widths for VirtualStrinTrees in
the ini file?

James