Hi,

On Thu, 14 Mar 2024, Guillermo Martínez Jiménez via fpc-pascal wrote:

> I thought "packages" were libraries not applications, as there is an
> "utils" directory with programs.

I agree, I'm also not very fond of the IDE being in packages, but most of
the team considers it a legacy piece of code (which it is, no argument
there), and at least this way it doesn't need constant special treatment,
unlike when it was in the root folder of the repo under "ide". It's less
"in the way".

However, Free Vision, and with that the ASCII table and mouse handling was
always (or for a very long time) in packages. :)

Charlie