You're being paid to write a program for a customer. You

i don't talk that case, but if i am hired to write some part of program as an employer in software company.

So - if authors of any project, no matter how numerous, will all
without exception agree that they want to get rid of GPL, then - they
always can turn it to BSD
licenced ? am i right?

A general consensus of the issuers of the license ("continuous
licensing") could maybe do that, I assume. Still there would
be the possibility to create a fork (common means in open source
when something needs to be changed that doesn't go well with
"mainstream"), and that fork could keep the old license. Now
there are two independent projects.

that is fine.

BUT - as everyone is free to obtain, modify and re-issue GPL
source code, I'm not sure such a consensus could be reached.
by creating a BSD licenced fork - constructed from parts written by all developers that - as you said - have personal right to their code.