> here is the results with chris’ suggestion. (thanks chris)

Much better, thanks!

> still a bit noise on only load and load_advances.  are results
> acceptable?

As far as I can see, the biggest differences occur if the 'Baseline'
and 'Benchmark' columns contain very small values.  I still think that
for such cases the number of iterations of the affected tests should
be increased to get more precise values.  Please try that.

Something else: I think that the 'TOTAL' line doesn't make sense right
now.  Please separate this line slightly from the rest of the table
and print the *cumulated timing* (in 's', not 'µs') of all tests,
something like

  Total duration for all tests: 25.3s

and

  Total duration of tests for 'Roboto_subset.ttf: 3.4s

     Werner