> Something else: I think that the 'TOTAL' line doesn't make sense
> right now.  Please separate this line slightly from the rest of the
> table and print the *cumulated timing* (in 's', not 'µs') of all
> tests, something like
>
>   Total duration for all tests: 25.3s
>
> and
>
>   Total duration of tests for 'Roboto_subset.ttf: 3.4s

I've just noticed other minor issues with the HTML page:

* The links for `Baseline` and `Benchmark` to the `.txt` files are
  absolute and thus not portable.  They must be relative.

* I wouldn't use '**' – this looks like a footnote, and people start
  searching where it belongs to.  Instead, please use a simple
  itemization.

* I suggest to rename column 'N' to 'Iterations' or '#Iterations' (or
  something similar).

* The sentence about '(X | Y') is cryptic.  Maybe simply start with

    If two values are given in the 'N' column, ...

  and please add an explanation *why* there are two values at all.

    Werner