On 17/08/2011 10:57, David DURIEUX wrote:
Le Wed, 17 Aug 2011 10:57:22 +0200
Guillaume Rousse<guillomovi...@gmail.com>  a écrit:

Hello list.

I propose to rename the 'SNMPQuery' to 'NetInventory', for consistency
with 'NetDiscovery' first, and to avoid useless reference to specific
implementation details (SNMP).

The questions are:
- does the suggested name seems OK ?
- is it wise to do it now (for 2.2.0 release) ?

This will require modifications on server (plugin GLPI) and will not
work with released versions. I think I can made a release 2.3.7 with
correction name of module.
If the agent still announce it to the server with its old name, and accept server reply with either name, isn't it enough to ensure compatibility ?

--
BOFH excuse #16:

somebody was calculating pi on the server