On 1/10/10 10:14 AM, John Carmonne wrote:
  I always pay close attention to all my legacy equipment because it's getting
a little harder to find items that were not abused.
I also have an after market unit made by a company called "HI CAPACITY power
products"  part # AC-35 60 watt for my 190s. They are a good quality product so if I
needed one for my Pismo I would check them out for availability. However there is no
reason you can't repair the brick as long as it's not fried.:-)
All the comments so far is that the bricks were recalled and I must not use. But mine have worked well until this peeling that cuts, I believe, the negative wire. Anyone here who has opened these things and can offer some help. You can't see a single screw on them, so help would be great. Thanks guys!