On 1/10/10 7:56 PM, Clark Martin wrote:

First take the sticker off along one of the long sides.  One half of the
case snaps into the other.  I can't tell you which side is which so
you'll have to figure that out yourself.  Try pressing in one side then
the other to see which has some give.  When separate a little bit of
them then start working your way along the whole way.  It's not too
hard.  It helps if you have a spudger, a tool you can stick into the gap
and pry them apart.

I have fixed them before.  In one case the plug was bad but I had a
cable from a dead Duo power supply which I grafted on to the end of the
cable giving me a power supply with a very long DC cable.  In a more
recent case the plug was again bad and I couldn't fix it so it's on the
shelf until a power supply goes bad again.
Thanks a lot for this, Clark. I will give it a try this weekend.