Hi Alejandro,

On Wed, Apr 10, 2024 at 06:30:42PM +0200, Alejandro Colomar wrote:
> It would also be interesting to require showing range-diffs between
> patch revisions.  They make it much more difficult to introduce a
> vulnerability after a reviewer has turned its mins into approving the
> patch.  Of course, the patch could go in if the submitter lies in the
> range-diff and the vuln is undetected, but then it can be verified a
> posteriory to prove that there was a lie.

Could you give an example of using git range-diff? How do you go from
v1 of a patch (series) to a v2? Normally when asked for changes to a
patch (series) I do an git rebase -i (on the local branch I used to
develop the feature/bug fix) and split/commit all requested changes
and then sent the new patches with git send-email again. But I guess
to use/combine that with git range-diffs I should start creating new
local branches for each patch (series) in development?

Thanks,

Mark