Would you like to elaborate?

Ryan Kaldari

On 9/29/11 4:35 PM, Béria Lima wrote:
I think it works both ways: There you might get stomped on by people who disagree with the lies Sue told in the post, and here I will be stomp up for even mentioned that she did lied in that blog post.

Safe environment do not exist in this case. Is safeR for supports to come here, and safeR for opposers to go there. That does not make any list safe, only shows that the POV here is different than the POV there.
_____
/Béria Lima/
Wikimedia Portugal <http://wikimedia.pt>
(351) 963 953 042

/Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter livre acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. É isso o que estamos a fazer./